The Westminster Government published a future partnership paper 'Collaboration and science innovation' on 6th September 2017. The website states 'This paper outlines the UK’s objectives for an ambitious science and...
RENU has 41 member universities
Each university's research has wide ranging impact
RENU supports its membership through events which debate best practice in:
* research management and training,
* leadership development,
* supporting early career researchers,
* understanding the research landscape
* knowledge transfer,
* open access and scholarship, big data,
* public engagement,
* developing and evidencing impact,
* Research Assessment,
* Horizon2020 and other funding opportunities.
RENU is a forum for real research debate